13.1.09

Best.Episode Title. Ever.

Supernatural comes back this week, and I am excited. It's funny, I used to make fun of Jenna for watching the show, but now, it is one of my favourite shows on tv. Witty, scary, smart, highly self-aware, bad-ass. There is also the eye candy: hot girls, a bitchin' car, and, of course, Sam and Dean.

On to the subject of the matter though... Supernatural has had a number of good show titles over time ("Are You There God? It's Me... Dean Winchester" and "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" in this season alone), but last night Jenna told me the title of next weeks' episode, and it takes the cake:
"Criss Angel is a Douche Bag"
It almost makes me even stop being excited for this weeks' episode. I love it. Couldn't be more true. Can't wait to see what they do with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I know I've posted this before, but while we're on Supernatural, I feel we should all watch this hilarious little video again.

No comments: