5.5.10


I threw together a new desktop background for myself the other day. I'd had the picture of the guy cooking sitting on my desktop for quite some time, waiting to find a use for it. I finally gave up and used it for myself because I love it. 
------
Boy with Cancer Turns Into Superhero for a Day. Really sweet story. So many people involved! He must have felt to awesome!
------Nick Offerman's Woodshop. Who knew that the guy who plays Ron Swanson on Parks & Recreation actually has a workshop, like Ron Swanson? Not me. But now I do. (Thanks to Sean and Meagan and Sean for bringing this to my attention)
------
This is awesome: lots and lots of vintage bullet boxes. Some really nice design work up in there. Seriously.
------
A guide for how to pronounce band names. Handy!
------
Couch cushion architecture critique. Love it. It's been awhile since I build a good fort. When we lived on Marshall after Jess moved out and before Jenna moved in, Sean and I turned the whole room into a fort. It was pretty amazing. We hung the giant Canadian flag that I own over some chairs, threw some cushions and a mini basketball net in, and a tv at the door, and spent a lot of time in there. Until Jenna moved in and ruined everything!

Don't miss installment 2. Funny, funny stuff. Cute too.
------
An A-to-Z guide to how Lost lost its way. Very much agree with most, if not all, of this. Definitely on the Time Invested train right now. Can't wait for it to finish, but can't stop watching until it's done... (thanks to Jenna for this one)

No comments: