19.11.10

One of the funny things about doing promotional design work, is that I tend to spend a fair bit of time thinking about things that are kind of far off in the future. At the Princess, I'm often working on things that are two months ahead. I tend to get excited about movies as I'm working on the film guide they're in, then forget about them by the time they're playing because the distance between production and show time is so big. Up above are two text lock ups I put together for the Starlight new years poster. Have you started thinking about new years yet?  Well I've been working on it!

Pretty happy with how these worked out, so I thought I'd put them up here solo. I think I'll be using the Charless one again somewhere, as I think it suits him. I hope he does too!

If you click 'em, you should be able to see them bigger. If you wanted to that is...
------
This is the prettiest camera I've seen in awhile. Seriously, I've been looking at other cameras for the last little while and thinking "yeah, I'd like one of those someday." Then I saw this and thought, "I want THIS NOW." Really nice work making a modern camera and making it look amazingly old school. Impressed.
------
Speaking of impressed:
Peering out of the windows of the International Space Station (ISS), astronaut Tracy Caldwell Dyson takes in the planet on which we were all born, and to which she would soon return.

Love this picture.
------
Product placement on Days of Our Lives. Hilarious, and a little scary that this is what things are coming to. But still hilarious.

No comments: