24.8.08

While on the This American Life website at work today (have I mentioned I'm currently in the middle of 12 straight days at work? That's film guide time for you), I decided to check out the "On The Road" heading. I am so glad I did! Turns out David Sedaris is going to be in New Haven CT on October 3rd, exactly around when I figured we'd be in CT. Not a half hour later, after some mad confusion over the phone with Jenna about the theatre's seating chart, tickets were bought. Another part of the trip planned! Now all we have to do is book some hotels...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All things considered, a good weekend, and something else to look forward to, but not enough time spent online to have anything else to share with you, just my excitement. Sorry!

No comments: