16.10.09

Another new Timber shirt! This one is on it's way to me now, along with this one that I finally ordered. That puts my Timber shirt count at 7. Did I mention that I really like his shirts? Now I'm just waiting for this one to come out in a colour I like more...
------
Here's a new ad to the want list from Penguin. Love the classic covers, as a lot of people do, so I think it's a great idea for them to basically just give you 100 of them. It would make it a lot easier to display the ones you really love rather than having to prop a few books up on the shelf.
------
Back when I mentioned this picture that I love, I mentioned Boler trailers. This little Scamp trailer reminds me of a Boler, and has been beautifully re-done inside! I would love to own something like that. Not that we camp, but I can always dream (both about camping, and about owning a camper...)
------
A quick trip to the Globe & Mail.com today to find a review yielded some interesting news:
A-Ha are still together (but not for long). Who knew??
Seriously, they have 9 albums, 4 of them released in the 2000's? Wow. I really had no idea.
------
Since I got on the topic of music I like in my last post, I thought I'd let you know that lately I cannot stop listening to The Acorn. Since I first heard them on a sleepy morning at track & field a few years back I've been a fan, but lately it's like I don't want to listen to anything else. Sometimes I force myself to, but really, my first instinct lately is always to go for The Acorn. They are perfect for this time of year. I wish their current tour had come the the Starlight and I had gotten to make them a poster (though that also would have been somewhat scary to do...)

No comments: