5.9.09

Excited.

New poster. Can't wait to see it up around town.
------
The main reason I decided to post right now is that I just bought this, and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. I can't wait for it to show up in my mailbox! Letterpress, beautiful, great colours, super cute, woodgrain. So much good going on! Could potentially go well in a number of spots around the house.

Seriously? Seriously:

SO CUTE. CAN'T WAIT.
------
Here's something else I've been eyeing over and over again on etsy recently. Great colours. Must be a split fountain from what I know of this kind of thing. Which to me seems tricky to do with consistency. I don't even really know how to explain why I like the colours so much, but I just feel like they're perfect. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is because I have problems with wearing off-white shirts, so I'm afraid I wouldn't wear it much. Beautifully done though.
------
Made of Myth. The construction of vintage video games. Clever, witty, and very impressive in scope and production.
------
Here's something I keep forgetting to share with you, and I can't believe it, because it is one of my favourite images that I have seen on the internet for the last few weeks. In fact, since I've already broken from my usual 1 pic per post, and I love it so much, I'm putting the pic up here:
SERIOUSLY. How could I not love that? It does make me a little sad, as my friends' Boler was ruined this week, but overall, everything about this picture makes me happy. I tried starting to list them, but it would have gotten ridiculous. Even the shadows in the trailer!

I would LOVE a print of this. Apparently it's from a book, which I, of course, now need. (from design*sponge)
------
Speaking of books, I was in Words Worth today for the first time in far too long, to pick up two books I won from Mandy over at Edge of Seventeen. Always exciting to win something. Mandy left a note on the front of the one, with it's cheesy, model-photo based cover that said "Insert way better cover," which is a note I definitely appreciated (aside from the books!)

Thanks Mandy! I feel kind of bad for taking them from potential teen blog reader winners, but I do really want to read them!

No comments: