14.3.10

Hitchcock Re-envisioned. Can you tell I love these sorts of re-imaginings? Thanks Coudal for sharing yet another one. Personal favourite? The Birds. For sure. A style I always enjoy seeing variations on.
------
Do you know about the Razzie awards? They're given out on Oscar eve, and are basically the opposite of the Oscars. Awards are for Worst Movie, etc, rather than best. Sandra Bullock won Worst Actress (for All About Steve, not The Blind Side), and actually showed up and made a speech. I don't think that happens very often. Pretty awesome.
------
Best commercial on television right now? The Man Your Man Could Smell Like. Seriously. When this comes on, I stop fast-forwarding, just to watch it again.

In a genius marketing move, this commercial is actually paired with a shorter commercial, that reminds you how of how awesome the first commercial was, and is pretty solid itself. Basically if you're watching a show, the long one would come in the first commercial break, and the short on in the second. Smart!
------
This letterhead for Hugh Hefner from 1955 would still look hip today.
------
Normally I don't like it when other companies make Chuck rip-offs, but this pair has a gore-tex lining. Do I want a pair? Why yes, yes I do. Chuck style AND dry feet? Thank you!
------

No comments: