23.3.10

So much lego stuff going around these days! Check out these art pieces. This one is definitely my favourite.
------
THIS is super clever logo design. Love it.
------
Rubik's cube for the blind. Can you imagine trying to do that? I mean, as a sighted person with no knowledge of braille. Well, either way, those things are hard!!
------
Stormstache. I feel like I link to a lot of Star Wars stuff on here. It's funny because I'm not really a big Star Wars fan. I mean, I like the (first 3 [by year made, not year set]) movies and all, but I was never a huge fan or anything. Just an appreciator. And there's a lot of neat/cool/funny stuff that huge fans make.
------
USB 'thumb' drive. Jenna and I seem to sit on opposite sides of the fine hilarious/creepy line mentioned. (In case you're wondering, I'm on the hilarious side...)
------
------
------
Spaced Flash Mob Slo-Mo Gunfight. Hilarious. Awesome. Wish I could have been there.

No comments: