9.3.10

New poster up this week. Not my favourite I've done, but it should do the trick.
------
Conan is on tour (love the tour name, btw), and we missed getting tickets by like seconds. Seriously, we actually had a pair up on ticketmaster, dropped it to try to get a better pair, and then couldn't get anything. Kicking ourselves for that one. Itching for a second date to get added. Fingers crossed!
------
Have you seen the trailer for Tron: Legacy yet? You should.
------
Record grooves under an electron microscope. Neat!
------
GrainEdit has been posting some stuff I've been loving recently (not surprisingly...). Check these out:
Old Shell ads. Love the lines. Love
New HP ads. Impressive!
Tom Eckersley. Such great work. I don't know if I can pick a favourite on that page... The Panda, the handshake, or keeping britain tidy... Please, pick one for me! I've seen his work before, and it's just so damn good.

No comments: