25.4.10

I bought a bird house from Home Sense the other day. For awhile now I've really liked bird houses that are designed to look like people houses. Home Sense had a bunch, and at fair prices, so I went ahead and got one. Nice little green house. Now I just have to figure out where to put it...

I'm happy about the new house, but now that I've seen these ones by Jeff Canham and Luke Bartels, I want one of them so badly! They're so cute, and clever. And they make me think of Seth's City of Dominion.
------
Speaking of Seth, I swear that this book cover from 1946 or something that I spotted at the book sale the other day could have been designed by him. Particularly the grain elevator building thing on the right.
------
Speaking of Jeff Canham, have you seen his work before? His lettering work is amazing. Big fan for sure.
------
Cool kids items. Love the first three items there. The trike actually converts to a bike with a penny farthing-esque vibe. The boat is just super cute, and imagine seeing a kid pedal that airplane around!
------
I don't know if I think Puma's Clever Little Bag is awesome or terrible. Good call on the environmental front for most people, but I love shoe boxes, and always keep them, convinced I will find some use for them at some point. I guess I don't really need any more though, but then, do I need another re-usable bag, particularly a shoe box sized one?

I'm still on the fence...
------
Well this doesn't seem to make any sense: When Ontarians Conserve Power, Wind Farms Will Be Shut Down. What? Money wise, I can see how that's tempting, but it still seems ridiculous.
------
Wow, if there was a place like Blood & Bandages in K-W, I might be tempted to pay someone cut my hair for once...

No comments: