8.4.10


So happy for spring. Check out these Signs of Spring from The Big Picture. Nice stuff. (via Coudal)
------
Helping my continuing failure at not wanting an ipad is the acade arcade cabinet. So cute. So impractical but awesome. I really love those big red buttons and that joystick. That's proper gaming. If you can't have a full cabinet in your house (which, of course, is everybody's dream, right?), this looks like it could be a decent substitute.
------
For a guy who used to store and transport his cd's in ammo cases, this would be an awesome ipod dock to own.
------
Pillow menus. Have you ever heard of them? I hadn't until I was reading through this blog that features  weird things that people have searched online before. Great site. Most of them are super ridiculous, but when I read that someone had searched "Pillow Menus" I had to look them up. Long story short, pillow menus seem awesome, unless they come at a premium. I better not have to pay more for my memory foam! (ps, I don't actually use a memory foam pillow.)

Other entertaining entries on that blog?
"Mapquest, please show me United Arab Emirates." - love the idea of literally asking the internets to do things for you.
"How to draw awesome dragons." - this one's just cute.
------
Real life video game driving. Entertaining and informative.
------
How did a 4 day week still feel way too long? 

No comments: