30.9.08

Jeanne if you're ever in...

Just a quick one from the parking lot of the Motel 6 in Portland. I actually paid to use the internet today, then the network for the hotel never showed up in my list. Thank you VIP Auto. The really annoying thing about all of this was that last night was the first night I really needed the internet, because I had ads to make and send in that I said I would do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great day yesterday. The disc golf course was beautiful. The diner was also beautiful. The drive was not too long, and we ended the day with Target and Chili's.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today = downtown Portland, and a fall coastal cruise. Oh, and my first Denny's breakfast! Exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's awesome that you live in Canada and are seeing more of the US than I ever have. Hope you're having fun!