7.1.10

Great times at tacos last night. Sorry to anyone if I got too passionate about anything. Blame Bernard for telling me I got to talk about whatever I wanted to talk about...
------
Hopefully tomorrow night we'll get in to see Youth in Revolt. I was given a double pass for tomorrow's preview screening, but wasn't sure if I'd want to have to sit in a packed theatre. We're gonna try it out though. It'd better be good!
------
This is a tough one. I'm thinking about buying the new Joe Meno book, The Great Perhaps. The big question is, do I go for this cover, or this cover? I'm pretty sure I'd go with the first one, but there's something that I really like about the second as well, like the bird, and the text book looking bomb. I certainly won't go for the paperback, even though I usually prefer paperback, because look how brutal that cover design is, in comparison to the other two especially.
------
If I ever have a home bar, this is the bottle opener you will find in it. Hell, I might even have to get one to mount in the workshop once we get around to tidying and setting it up. Almost time to get to that...

No comments: