31.1.10

Highlight of my weekend? Big metal letters. There were even bigger letters, but they were too big to bring home. Not pictured here is the ampersand, which was the first one I got, before I knew I was going back to get more.
------
Loving this set of stamps. I think electricity is my favourite. Nice find Grain Edit!
------
Field Notes for kids! Cute! I'm also somewhat coveting these Threadless special edition Field Notes.
------
How much do I want one of these 1940's Explosion Proof Telephones? Not $250 worth, but A LOT. They are awesome looking. Actually, there's a ton of really neat stuff over there at Agent Gallery Chicago. Not that I could afford most of it, but it's nice to look!
------
I love the look and feel of this picture of the construction of the New York City Hall subway station in 1904. Striking. Thanks once again Shorpy!

No comments: