14.1.10

How much do I want to try Bacon Bourbon Caramel Corn? A LOT. That's how much.

"The intersection of smoky bacon, popcorn and rich, bourbon caramel...This is where sweet meets savory!" Sounds so good!
------
Favourite quote recently? "You can do anything you want in life, unless Jay Leno wants to do it, too." Good one Conan!

And a nice show of solidarity from Letterman in this one: "In the television industry, there are two types of talk-show hosts: Jay Leno, and those who have been victimized by Jay Leno."

Some good info about the Leno ratings drop here.
------
This tab has been open in my Firefox for pretty much ever, and I keep forgetting to post it: What's He Building in There on MTV. Nice work guys.
------
Have I mentioned before that I love Glee? It's going to be way too long to wait until April for more. In the interim, here's another video that I keep forgetting to post that might help getting through that wait: Behind the Scenes of the Kiss. So cute.

No comments: