13.1.10

Lots of Conan love going on on the internet today, and that makes me real happy.
Here's a bit of Dave talking about it.
------
Jenna and I have finally started watching season 2 of Parks and Recreation, and I have to say, they are killing it over there! There have been a few down spots, but mostly, a lot of just straight awesome. I've heard ?uestlove has been loving it too, calling it the Wu-Tang of comedy. Check out this video here for proof!
------
More TV! TV TV TV! (sorry about all the TV...)

I started watching Sons of Anarchy today, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it, two episodes in. Weird to see Charlie Hunnam grown up and not on Undeclared. Awesome to see Ron Perlman being a somewhat normal dude, albeit the head of a biker gang...
------
If you are interested in the weather at all, and live in KW, I highly recommend checking out the UW Weather Station online. I have been putting off reading this year end summary blog post, because it is so dense with interesting info about the weather in the region over the past year, and I wanted to give it its due. All kinds of interesting tidbits over there. I have their Mac application running on my work computer, and love being able to glance at the time, and also get an accurate report of how cold it feels out (it gives either actual temp, or feels like) at the same time. Maybe I'm just a nerd, but I do find this stuff pretty interesting.
------
Finally, don't forget to vote on what cities should be included in Monopoly Canada. I guess Waterloo doesn't warrant being on there itself, and has to be written in. I guess its small mention in the Kitchener entry is supposed to be enough?

No comments: