26.2.10

EXCITED. Jenna found this on etsy today, and I bought it instantly. I've seen one on ebay once before, and was sure I'd never see another one again.
------
I don't know about you, but we've been watching a lot of Olympics around these parts. I'm glad it's almost over though, 'cause I'm getting real sick of how much filler there is in the coverage.

Obviously, a big part of any Olympics is the graphic design. This is a pretty cool little video about Olympic pictograms. I have to say though, I really don't agree with it's assertion about the two good sets since 1984. Both sets from '68 and obviously the Munich '72 set are awesome. And pretty much nothing has been good since then in my books.
------
Loving these Bacon Takedown images. Mmm, bacon. (thanks baconbaconbacon)
------
Here's a nice classic Sesame Street bit, featuring some kids learning a bit about letterpress printing.

Speaking of letterpress, if you don't know much about it, there was recently a little overview of one person's printing process over on Design*Sponge.

No comments: