7.2.10

What a weekend. I got a new phone, and the flu. I've been bed/couch-ridden since Sunday afternoon. Not so pleasant.
------
I'm loving this moon globe. The owners run a vintage shop on Etsy where they sell a lot of things that are pretty up my alley. Definitely worth taking a browse through.
------
These minimalist Star Wars travel posters are pretty great.

So are these object-based tv images.

I need to carve out more time to design stuff just to design stuff for my own fun and enjoyment. That's what things like this always make me think of...
------
Wes Anderson's Spiderman. Josh Chong shared this on Google reader. I have to admit, I thought it was going to be crap. I was pleasantly surprised!
------
Exit Through the Gift Shop. Bansky makes a movie? I may have to put this on the 'must see' list. It's definitely on the radar, and I need to find out more about it.
------
Check out these awesome van designs on A Time to Get. Nice find!

No comments: