15.2.10

Still feeling behind after being out sick, especially when it comes to my internetting.

Best thing I've seen on the internet this week? This 365 bear project. Seriously. So cute. So many bears! Click each one for bigger pictures! (but I think I love the page full of mini bear faces best!)

Best part of the Olympic opening ceremonies? The spirit bear, of course.
------
Ever wonder how a polaroid picture works? This video by the office of Ray and Charles Eames explains not only the SX-70 SLR Polaroid camera, but it also explains what happens to the film after you push the button.
------
Michael Johansson showed up in my google reader 3 times last week, so I thought I should link to him too. It combines my love of well packed spaces, and vintage items. The first place he showed up was on Grain Edit, and I love the quote from him there: "I am fascinated walking around flea markets finding doubles of seemingly unique, though often useless objects I have already purchased at another flea market. Despite the fact that I did not have any use for them even the first time, the desire to own two of these objects becomes too strong to resist."

I know that feeling! But most of the time I can resist it...
------
Have you heard about the new Heinz ketchup packet redesign? I am (perhaps sadly) excited about this! The dip functionality, and also the ability to get all of the ketchup out of the package, is something that always bugged me about the old packages. This new one looks to have solved that. I'm intrigued as to how well the squeeze functionality will work, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

No comments: